1. In the morning, go to Grainger Library to study the courses I take.
2. In the afternoon, stay in my office for research.
3. At 5~6 p.m., go excising like jogging, practicing Kung Fu or going to the gym.
4. At 6 p.m., have dinner at home. If it is my turn to cook, I will go home earlier.
5. After dinner, study English for about 30 min.
6. Before going to sleep, prepare and review lessons.
7. Sleep before midnight.
8. No computer games.
1. Play badminton.
2. Be allowed to play computer games.
3. Study at least four hours a day.
Now, let's wait and see.