2008年8月23日 星期六

Drunk night

    Yesterday, I was so drunk that I threw up.

    It began in a reception in YMCA building. I and my roommate went together. After that, we attended the Union where a lot of activities were hold. There are mountain climbing, talk show, X-box 360 playing, Wii playing and movie watching  etc.. I met people and made new friends so frequently that people around me kept changing.When I was about to leave Union, I found myself was with a totally different group from the one I followed in the beginning. 

    And then, we went to a Chinese student's home to have some beer and wine. There is about 12 people who are mostly from Computer Science. We played two games: one is called something about  chopsticks; the other is called "count seven ". For the former, People sat in a circle with two chopsticks were individually hold by two members. Then member who held a chopstick started to play "Paper, Scissor, Stone" with the one next to him. If he won, he passed the chopstick. Otherwise, he played again with the one in the opposite direction. Ultimately, it came to the situation that two people with chopsticks had to play "paper, scissor, stone" with each other. The one who lost would hold two chopsticks and be punished to drink a cup of wine. 

    For the later game, people counted numbers in turn from 1,2,3 and went on. Whenever the number included 7 like 17 or the number being a multiple of 7, people should say "pass" instead of saying the original number. Once a person made a mistake, a punished to drink followed. And it was this game which destroyed me.  I kept making mistakes, so I kept drinking. They said I am a all time drinker.....
Although I made most of mistakes, other people also made mistakes a lot. This game really made PhD students look so not like PhD students. 

    Finally, I were so drunk. Even worse, I threw up at about midnight. It's my first time throwing up because of drinking wine. I felt awful and sick so I went to some room and slept on the ground. However I can't fall asleep immediately. I heard people talking and laughing in the living until I fell asleep at last.

0 意見: