2009年2月28日 星期六

Raining days

About 2 days ago, it rained a lot.
Sometimes it's just mild little rain and I didn't need an umbrella .
Sometimes it's pretty heavy like when I was on my way from Krannert Art Performance center to my office on Friday night. 
The former might be my favorite weather. The mist-like air makes people feel comfortable. Walking in this kind of rain is like walking in a poem. I was born and having a childhood  in Keelung, a rainy city. Maybe a raining day like this just reminds my hometown.
The later one, however,  is the one I dislike the most. Maybe it's because of another experience that whenever it rained my shoes get totally wet. Just imagine sinking feet in water with sox sticking on skins whole day long, it's suffering. And this is another memory of hometown.

0 意見: