2008年12月26日 星期五

Seattle Day Two

In the morning, we ate breakfast in the inn. There is a pie maker there on the desk. I put some source into it and started baking. However, the thing I put is something else. So, the tragedy happened. It overcooked and the room became smoky. I said sorry to the servant and immediately fled away.


After breakfast, we went to Science Fiction museum and Experience Music Project. I gotta say that loudly, this place is AWESOME! If I have a chance to be in Seattle in the future, I definitely will come here again. I love EMP especially.


In EMP, it introduce the evolution of music specially in Seattle, as well as the instruments. One man on which it especially focus is Jimi Hendrix, a representative of Rock'n Roll. I saw his video in the museum and I think he is really a genius. His guitar skill is mighty amazing.



In the second floor, there is a music lab. You can tried a lot of instruments like drums, guitars, basses, keyboard and many other things. They not only provided instruments but also the programs so that you can do just like playing in a band by following the instruction. Honestly, I respect the designer of EMP. Because it's really difficult to describe Music other than letting people actually listen to it. How come they can make visitors listen to so many things without making the room noisey? This museum is built brilliently.

Seattle is really a energetic city. With a sense of freedom and creativeness, now it's my favorite city in USA.

0 意見: