2008年12月29日 星期一

Seattle Day Four

Today is the last day in Seattle.

I went to the Art Museum of Seattle. This museum is actually only NOT-BAD to me, but it's a good place to kill time though. On the other hand, I found myself have never ever appealed strongly to the art museum, either in Chicago or in here. Anyway, there is still some master pieces impressed me very much.



After that, I visited Pike Market again. I ate a  sausage sandwich inside the market. And then I went to a very stylish bookstore near the market. The books there is categorized by some special theme like Cuba, female right.... Inside each theme, books were put casually unorganized, which made me feel it stylish. 

Tonight, I took the airplane to my final destination, San Francisco. A city looks so dirty but with feeling.

0 意見: