2008年9月25日 星期四

The corrosion course is over

    Finally, one of my course, corrosion, is over today. We had final test this afternoon. It's an open book test but I still didn't do very well. But I guess I would at least get a B. 

    Honestly, I am a little bit disappointed about myself. I was used to be smart and confident, at least in my imaginary. Now I can't even pretend it to be.  People around seems to be able to handle things easily. This just made me recall what professor Ming Lee ever told one of his student who was about to study in MIT. "Are you ready to become stupid?" Now, I felt so stupid of myself. 

    Sometimes, I would think about what if I were still studying in NTHU in Taiwan. Would life be easier? The life I used to. The language I used to. The way making myself feel confident I used to. Anyway, it doesn't help by imagine things that are not going to happen.

    Whenever I feel struggled, I know that's good for me. It means that I am learning. Pain, but effective. So, don't worry, I will get over it. Just be happy.

0 意見: