2009年5月24日 星期日

Way back home

As I had expected, it's a terribly long trip home.

Getting up at eight, I went to Illini terminals at nine to take Amtrak train. To my disappointment, the train delayed for one hour. Not until today, I have seen the amtrak as the most reliable transportation to Chicago( I wondered if there is an grammar error of this sentence). This reminded me the rail trains in Taiwan which delay all the time. I wondered if I could ask for a ticket fee return.

And then, I took CTA subway to O'Hare airport. I don't know it's because of my unluckiness or what, the train stopped after one or two stops and all passengers were requested to take off. And after several minuets, all passengers were asked to take on the very same train again. Thank god I had pretty adequate buffer for transferring.

With two McDonald's meals for lunch and dinner, I found I always choose McDonald's in airport.

And now I am in LA airport. This is the most uncomfortable airport I have ever been in USA. It's crowded. Many places are under refurnishing or something( or supposed to be?). It's dark in the check-in hall and , especially, in the food court.

Finally, I were home. To my curiosity, I did not feel very excited. Further more, the humid and warm air made me uncomfortable. Maybe I am really not a homesick type of person I think.

0 意見: