2009年3月21日 星期六

Boston Day one

This is the most exhausted trip of mine ever......

Leaving Champaign 10 p.m. and being transported all along until 10 a.m. next day. It reminds me what we often say " work smart and play hard". This time, I played extremely hard.

Right after taking off the airplane, we were immediately lost in the awful traffics of Boston. Thank god Boston is such a small city, I met my friend in the restaurant on time even though we wasted so much time finding our way.

With two cups of coffee, I was sustained to stand through all destinations today which are Trinity Church, Public Library of Boston, Harvard University and MIT.

Subway at 2 AM. So empty.

Trinity Church in front

Interesting Stair-like wall of Trinity Church

Another view of Trinity Church

Public Library of Boston

0 意見: