2009年7月31日 星期五

night without computer

Since I wasted too much time with computer, I decided left my laptop in office over night.

After dinner, about 7 thirty, I went back to my room. Instead of sitting down and turning on the screen immediately, I idled for a while. It seemed to me that I am kind of lost.

Nothing came cross my mind, I lied down on bed.

Gosh, what's the meaning of getting rid of computer if I just slept over the night instead. So, should I throw away my bed as well?

Finally, I made up my minding studying the qualifier material. Not until 9 o'clock, I can't stand doing this. My patience is getting short. I grabbed a novel.

Ten thirty, I stopped to exercise.

I did do a lot of things tonight. Without a computer, I felt the leisure and freedom of using time. A little bit bored, though.

0 意見: