2009年1月31日 星期六

The last Samurai

Since my hair got longer and longer, people started asking when I am about to have it cut.
And these days, I started to make my front hair into a bundle. Some Arabic friends saw that and felt interested. They said it's like a Samurai, like Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai. I hope I am as handsome as him. I told them that the hair style of a samurai is much more curious than mine. A samurai not only have a hair bundle but also shave part of hair in front. With this curious shaving, a samurai is hardly more handsome than I.


One Chinese friend also have a comment. He nicknamed me "陳小辮".  I think it's not a good nickname because it really sound like something peeing. Especially in Taiwan.

3 意見:

匿名 提到...

我突然發現我對英文的反應能力大大地減退了!!對於你BLOG的文章我只能說看的眼花撩亂。我想我需要開始唸英文了(淚)

ELO 提到...

會讓你眼花撩亂的話,那一定是我的錯。
我現在寫英文愈來愈隨意了,裡面的文法和字一定錯誤白出。我會好好改進的。^^

匿名 提到...

我想並不是XD!!!我英文真的退步了啦!!
今天在公司被一個外國同事問問題都答不出來,囧。真的很糟糕,我要開始唸英文了,真的!(應該吧= =)