2008年10月30日 星期四

The relationship between Taking a shower in the morning and Disney Channel

    Yesterday morning, I took a shower before going to class.

    It sound nothing to talk about. Some people prefer take showers at night before bed time, as I usually do, and others prefer take showers after they get up in the morning. Maybe there are still some people not having regular washing-themselves schedules. They take showers only when they feel needed.

    Anyway, after shower I went to class. It's just like a normal day when Prof. Oxford were murmuring and I was busy taking notes. But all a sudden, I found myself feeling so comfortable sitting on chair. It's not a wooden chair in classroom anymore. Amazingly, I felt like relaxing myself in the sofa in my living room. And the blackboard with a professor in front of turned out to be a show screen. 

    So, a note-taking class is transformed into a show time. In addition, it's my favorite one, Disney Channel. Now you hear my secret. Try taking a shower before go to class and the then enjoy it. 

0 意見: